March 4, 2009

Car Show

Last Saturday my dad and I went to the Civic Center to see the Car Show. We were there for about two hours. I was the photographer. I took around twenty really cool pictures of the cars, and I got a free T-shirt from one of the guys there. Here are some of the many pictures that I took with my mom's camera while there.

4 comments:

Mary said...

You took some great pictures John. I am so glad that you had a good time with Dad.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Jess let you post that picture. Great picture of your Mom, by the way!! Grandpa is jealous of your trip to the car show with your Dad. You are becoming quite the photographer. I also enjoy your blog....keep it up.

Grandma

David Bardsley said...

Nice blog John. Those are some nice cars you saw. Your pinewood derby car looked great. Tell Jesica that was a beautiful pose. Make sure all her boy friends see it ok.

Denise said...

You are a great photographer. I can see that you are taking after your mother. Great Job!