As I said before, my car is the green one.
Later on, I had to go to the Civic Center again, only this time for the actual concert. I walked in after all of the Fourth graders were leaving from there concert. I was dressed in a white shirt, brown pants, and a golden tie, as you can see in the videos my mom took. Here are the songs I played, in the order of the concert: Can-Can, Micheal Row Your Boat A Shore, The Masked Stranger, Danse Russe, Day, Night, and Day and Frog in a Tree, But I only posted the videos of Can-Can and Danse Russe.All in all, it was a very busy day.
4 comments:
It was a very busy day, but I am very proud of for how well you did in handling your hectic day. Your car did awsome in the derby. You looked so handsome for your concert and you all sounded wonderful. I love watching you play the violin.
John, I was happy to be part of your day as well. Keep up the good work on the violin. I'm glad to know how much you enjoy it. The concert was wonderful. I took some good pictures of you as well...nice position you earned, third chair, 1st violin, couldn't have worked out better for viewing and picture taking purposes.
Love you, Grandma
John,
This is your Aunt Denise and Cousin Cole. We liked watching your videos of your pinewood derby race. Cole just had his last night and he won his heat, but overall took 4th place and took 3rd place in "best of show". We really like your car! I will have to get some of our video posted on our blog today so that you can watch Cole's video. Good job on your blog. I was talking to Grandma today and she had mentioned that you had a blog so we thoght we would check it out. Way to go!
I forgot to mention your orchestra. great job! You look and sound great. I played the clarinet in middle school and can't play it today. I always wished that I would have learned to play the violin because that is something that I probably still would be able to play today.
Post a Comment